Malaysia is always ranked number 1 among the most visited countries in Asia, Thailand usually steals the limelight But Malaysia has it’s own importance in tourism and has a lot of beauty, diversity, and adventure on offer, as showcased by these tempting top tourist attractions in Malaysia. There are much more things to do and places to pay a visit. So, make sure you visit all the destinations and make your trip memorable with your travelling partners.
Malaysia is the only country which is divided into two parts itself West Malaysia & East Malaysia. Book Malaysia holiday tour packages offer so much to explore with your loving ones like amazing cuisine, exciting national parks, picturesque and sun kissed beaches, world-renowned aquatic life, rich history, and a vibrant culture.
Here are top must visit places in Malaysia as mention below, without including these places your trip will not be completed.
1. Kuala Lampur: The first and foremost place in Malaysia holiday tour packages is none other than Kuala Lampur. Which is the most vibrant city of Malaysia spread over 200 Sq km. Kuala Lampur is the most visited city of the nation. Here you can explore Temples, Mosques, Spectacular futuristic towers, Local Markets, Street Food and much more.
2. Langkawi: Langkawi is an archipelago made up of 99 islands on Malaysia’s west coast. Natural landscapes, attractive parks, stunning beaches, amazing nightlife, iconic structures of Langkawi are the main attractions of Langkawi. Malaysia is one of the favorite tourist destination of honeymooners. If you are a shopaholic then you can enjoy shopping here at low price.
3. Petronas Twin Towers: This is the most famous attraction in Kuala Lampur, The Petronas Twin Towers are the tallest twin structure across the world. Kuala Lumpur Convention centre and Suria KLCC Mall are also the must see places at there.
4. Islamic Arts Museum: The Islamic Art Museum in Malaysia was opened in December 1998 located in the charm district – Kuala Lampur in Malaysia. This Museum open from morning to evening. if you are planning to explore Malaysia tour packages, you must have to visit this unique Islamic Art Museum and make your trip more memorable and enjoyable as well.
5. Batu Caves: The Battu Caves in Selangor region of Malaysia is the most famous attraction of hindu shrines. Every tourist who visits Malaysia want to visit this must see tourist attraction. It is one of the religious site with lots of natural beauty. You can visit Batu Caves through train and Bus from Kuala Lampur.
Why Choose Us?
Nitsa Holidays provide well-explained itineraries for Malaysia holiday packages which will help you to get the most amazing and unique experience. We provide best quality services with well-behaved and professional driver to make your journey hassle free. Book Malaysia holiday tour packages online from Delhi, Bengalore, Mumbai, Chennai or other cities of India.