Nitsa Holidays is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Nitsa Holidays may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
In all other cases cancellation charge will be as per the booking condition of the tour and we shall be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
If cancellation is made any time not less than 31 days prior to departure, 20000/- per person shall be deducted.(except ticket cancellation and Visa charges)
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- 30- 16 days: 50% of the total land cost
- 15– 8 days: 75% of the total land cost
- 7 – 0 days: 100% cancellation will apply
Visa Fee & Service charges are non refundable.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable
- The above policy will change in case of Hong Kong, Genting Highlands, Maldives and other destinations where 100% cancellation shall be applicable after confirmation. page 3 / 4
- Star Classification of Hotels/Resort is based on information provided by the individual Hotel/Resort you may verify same by directly contacting the concerned hotel by visiting their website or Telephone number. We endeavour to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. We do not own any responsibility for any correct star rating and type of bedroom provide by the Hotel/Resort. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided by the Hotel/Resort, this may also be got verified by directly communicating the Hotel/Resort by visiting their website or by contacting the Hotel/Resort management on Telephone number. Hope so above is in order. For any further detail, feel free to contact me.
- We need Rs. 20,000/- per person as a booking deposit with passport copies – Photo page, address page.
- Air tickets payment to be made before issuing of the tickets.
- Hotel payment to be made before time limit of hotels.
- Vouchers will be handed over to you after final payment and it will take 3 working days to process your vouchers after receiving full and final payment, Itinerary will be provided 7 to 8 days before the trip date.