Designation – Travel Sales Executive
Salary: Rs. 14k – Rs. 30k per month + Incentives
Office shift: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (8 hours per day)
- Must have Hands on Writing emails (example Gmail etc)
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation
Training will be provided to freshers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Good Communication skills in English & Hindi, Both Spoken & Written
- Ability and willingness to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Should be a quick learner.
- Attending to customer queries through emails and phones calls.
- Handling Sales Enquiries, Bookings, Documentation, Complaints handling, etc.
- Designing & preparing itineraries & outbound holiday packages for customers.
- Processing bookings by coordinating with the operations team.
- Domestic / International Destination Knowledge would be an advantage.
- IATA qualified/any other relevant Travel and Tourism qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience in travel company is an advantage.
- Assist and support Travel Agents in their daily tasks
- Prepare Travel Itinerary for visitors and travelers.
- Performing day to day back-end operations.
- Lead Generation and Customer Support via phone calls and emails.
Contact HR Dept: